RSS
Powered by Blogger.

health

Jacked supplement review


I've come to notice that if I take jack3d later in the day, it really messes with my sleep, and I contribute that to the DMAA in it, which is a stimulant. I actually did see gains after finishing a bottle. The thing, You get more gains because it allows you to hit the gym harder and longer.




Jack3d Nutrition Label
Serving Size1Scoop(5.55grams)
Servings Per Container:45
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*
Proprietary Blend4145mg*
(Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn®), Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL, Schisandra Chinensis (Berry) Extract (Standardized For Schizandrol A))
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vegetable Stearate, Beta Carotene (For Color).
This Product Is Produced In A Facility That Processes Milk And Soy Ingredients Do Not Use If You Are, Or May Become Pregnant.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely agree with that, jack3d messes with my sleep big time, but i go harder in the gym!

Unknown said...

The Alpha Jacked Supplement is the number 1 muscle mass building complement on the market, utilized by trainers and experts who use the leading athletes and health experts available.
Read More

Fitness

Your Ad Here