RSS
Powered by Blogger.

health

Single Arm Row

1. Stand upright next to bench. Place one knee and hand on bench. Upper body should be parallel to floor.
2. Hold one dumbbell with arm extended.
3. Raise dumbbell up to your midsection keeping back still throughout movement.
4. Slowly lower dumbbell to start position and repeat. After desired number of reps repeat for other arm.



This exercise is a good workout for the midsection of your back
but can also workout your biceps and triceps if you use the right modification techniques. Modifications should not be done until you have learned the basic maneuver first.

I love this one. I do the one-arm row and pause at the top and then add a tricep kickback. I do a brief pause after each movement. Pull up, pause, kick back, pause, bring it forward, pause, lower arm.
I can feel it in my core too.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good advice from your content.


Here is my webpage: bmi calculator female

Fitness

Your Ad Here